Mission: The Off Campus Ambassador (OCA) mission is to connect students to the on and off-campus community by promoting inclusivity, leadership, and involvement.
- Students will improve leadership skills by working on a team in a supportive environment.
- Students will be able to successfully create educational and fun programming that will improve the lives of students at the University of Florida.
- Off Campus Ambassadors meet monthly and participate in weekly events and tabling outreach.
- Attendance at monthly meetings is a requirement of being an ambassador.
- Please consider your leadership, work, and class commitments before applying to be an Off Campus Ambassador.
- After a completed application has been submitted and reviewed, an Off Campus Life staff member may contact you to schedule an individual interview. Individual interviews (15 min) will be held on April 18th from 8 am-11 am.
Think this could be you?
Off Campus Ambassador Applications NOW OPEN
Our Off Campus Ambassadors (OCAs) work to connect students to the on and off-campus community by promoting inclusivity, leadership, and involvement. Additionally, they help out with fun events such as "I Love GNV" week and all of our Discover Gainesville events.
YOU can be an Off Campus Ambassador too! OCL loves students who want to represent UF and Gainesville and help students feel welcomed in this great community. Applications are due Monday, February 15th.
If you have questions about Off Campus Ambassadors, please email Brad.